St. Stephen's Community House volunteers provide more than 22,000 hours of assistance a year! More than 500 volunteers support St. Stephen's Community House by:
- Working directly with people who use our services
- Getting involved in planning committees and special events
- Helping to fundraise for our various programs and services
- Contributing as members of our Board of Directors
Our volunteers enhance our programs and services with their unique backgrounds and skills.
Our volunteers are:
- From various cultural and ethnic backgrounds, ages, classes and sexual orientations
- Committed to social justice
- Fluent in more than 25 different languages
- People with varied skills and experiences
You can apply online by filling out our Volunteer Application Form and submitting it along with your resume to . After you have completed and submitted the form, your application will be reviewed. We thank all applicants for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in joining our Conflict Resolution Service (CRS), please refer to the program description for specific volunteer mediator information and mediator application form.
If you are a student and wish to do your placement with us, please apply directly to the program of your choice.