Toronto Western Hospital
Scroll for Description 
Toronto Western Hospital took over the MacDonell farmhouse and replaced it with a hospital building in 1905. In 1957, half a block of houses and stores were demolished for a hospital parking garage and medical office building privately owned by the doctors. This was the last board of trustees of Toronto Western Hospital before its amalgamation in the 1980s as part of Toronto Hospital.