Scroll for Description
The Anglican Sisterhood of St. John the Divine had been operating church homes for the aged since 1886, first on Larch Street, then on John. In 1907, they bought Dr. Temples hospital on Bellevue. An addition, built as a home for the Pepler family, and known as Bellevue House, became the Gwenneth Osler Memorial Wing. The home accommodated about forty-five elderly women.
- Photo courtesy: Sisterhood of St. John the Divine