Your support helps to make a difference in the lives of more than 32,000 people in our community annually.
Over the past year:
- Our Senior Services program enhanced the quality of living of close to 800 older adults by assisting them to live independently in the community
- Our Conflict Resolution Service provided free community mediation to more than 500 people to resolve interpersonal disputes
- Our Wellness Promotion Program helped 120 newcomer women by providing educational workshops, counselling and supports in two perinatal programs supported by 16 peer parents
- Our Corner Drop-in placed nearly 500 clients in housing — a third of those in affordable social housing
- Our Youth Arcade supervised community placement of more than 250 young offenders
We could not do this important work without you!
Please make a donation today. Click on the Canada Helps icon to access our secure online donation option.
There are four ways you can donate to us:
1. Monthly Donation
2. One-time Donation
3. Commemorative Donation (in memory/in honour)
4. Donation to our Changing Spaces Changing Lives Capital Campaign.
St. Stephen's accepts VISA, MasterCard, and personal cheques.
St. Stephen's Community House is a registered charity. Our Canadian Charitable
We invite you to become a member of St. Stephen's Community House Opportunity Fund. Print out the Monthly Donation Form.
One-time Donation and Commemorative Donation (in memory/in honour)
Please call ext. 238 to make a donation over the phone.
Please send your donation to: